Kooth is run by Xenzone Limited. You can find out more information about Kooth by visiting the Xenzone Website.
By using Kooth, you accept these terms.
- You must not give false information when signing up to the platform. This includes the location you live and the year and month you were born. If our counsellors notice that this information is incorrect they will disable your account.
- You must be polite on the site in your dealings with counsellors, other workers, and other users.
- You must not give out your real name, telephone number, email address or any other identifying information anywhere on Kooth. Everyone on Kooth is anonymous and this helps create a safe place for all our users.
- You have read, understood & accepted our Confidentiality, Privacy & Safety page.
- All rights are reserved; no part of Kooth, including information, images, photos, trademarks & logos may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without our prior written permission from Xenzone.
- Documents on the site may be downloaded and used for personal, non-commercial use only.
- You must not share your password with anyone.
- These terms may be changed from time to time to ensure we are able to keep our users safe and comply with the law. We will notify you in your home feed if we change these terms. If you continue to use the site after we have changed the terms, then you are assumed to have accepted the changes